Window Insulator Kit Products
Winterizing Duck Products For Your Home Or Office
Did You Know!
On average, the gaps found around windows and doors in your home are
equal to having a hole in the wall.
Keep your home warm and cozy with Duck Products
The right products to meet all of your winter home comfort needs,
In the following kits you will receive one sheet of plastic film. The film size is listed with each product.
Window Kit Application
Duck Window Insulator Kits include plastic film that adheres to window frames with frames with removable tape. The
plastic is sealed and shrunk tight using a hair dryer, leaving a clear barrier between your home and the winter cold.
The latest window insulation innovation the Duck Brand Roll-On Window Insulator Kit, which installs in less time
than traditional kits because it has a per-taped top edge and the plastic is rolled for easy application.
- For maximum tape adhesion, apply window kits to a clean, solid surface.
- When using indoor shrink window kits, don't over shrink the film. This will make the film pop off the tape.
- Avoid touching the hair dryer to the film as it will put holes in the plastic. Allow at least 6" between the hair
dryer and film.
- Do not use the outdoor window kit indoors. Outdoors kits use a stronger adhesive which can withstand
exposure to the sun's UV-rays and winter elements.
- Do not use the outdoor window kit indoors. Outdoors kits when used indoors, this tape will leave an
adhesive residue and may cause surface damage.
- Do not use the indoor window kit outdoors. The tape in this kit is not strong enough to withstand harsh
winter temperatures and exposure to UV-rays.
- Double sided tape holds firmly to window moldings.
- Guarantees a draft-proof seal.
- Crystal-clear film you will not even know it's there.
- Removes cleanly and easily.
- No residue, no splitting.
- Works best when used on windows with trim/molding.
- Double-sided tape adheres to paint/varnish wood, aluminum and vinyl.
- Not advised for plaster, wallboard/drywall or bare, unsealed wood.
- Apply outdoor kits if your inside area has plaster, wallboard/drywall or bare, unsealed wood.
- Use the outdoor kits when blinds or other window treatment are an obstacle.
- Apply outdoor kits while the temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
All orders shipped UPS FOB Kansas City, Missouri
PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.